Collection: 12 Days of Christmas Concert Costumes
End of Year Concert Costume pre-order
(compulsory for all students taking part in the end of year live and virtual performances)
The time has come for ALL students to place their order for end of year performance dance costumes. During Term 2, measurements were taken and all students were sized for their end of year concert costumes for their respective performances due to take place in Nov/Dec (please refer to concert info on Parent Notice board for dates and other important info surrounding the concert).
As many of the costumes are made to order, it is essential that we place our pre-order NOW for the arrival of costumes for dress rehearsals and performances. Due to delayed response to measurement requests we are currently behind in placing the order, so it would be greatly appreciated if all parents/guardians could promptly action the costume pre-order for your child. Please pre-order via our website no later than the 8th August (failure to do so will result in your child not being able to perform in the end of year performance due to not having a costume). We will not be invoicing individual parents, YOU must place the pre-order for your childs respective dance costumes for each class they are enrolled in, via our website. Each style of dance has a different routine and therefore a different costume for each style.
We have carefully designed our costume range with a mix n match approach. This way students can easily and quickly change the accessories from one costume to the other and therefore costs are reduced for families. Please note: ALL primary and or intermediate students MUST purchase only 1x base leotard per child, plus you must also purchase the correct accessories for the style of dance/dances that your child is enrolled in. NOTE: The base leotard alone will not meet the costume requirements for any of the students. Please refer to the images below to ensure you are pre-ordering the correct costume an accessories for your child.
By now you have received extensive information regarding the concert with our initial concert announcement going out at the start of May this year. Please refer to the Parent Notice board and prospectus to ensure you are aware of all necessary information.
Please follow instructions on how to order your child/childrens’ concert costumes for the end of year performance:
- Identify if your child is in the Primary, Intermediate or Advanced class group
- Identify which styles of dance your child is currently enrolled in
- Go to:https://branchesperformingarts.dance/ (One Stop Shop > 12 Days of Christmas Concert Costumes)
- Select the required base leotard (girls) or Tee and short set (boys) based on your childs level (Primary or Intermediate), ADD TO CART
- Select the required accessories/costumes based on the styles of dance your child in enrolled in, ADD TO CART. NOTE: We have already got your childs size and do not require any further information.
- Process payment for ALL costumes required (no later than 8th August)